CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 17, 2011

Calendar vs. SmartBoard

Oceans of  First Grade Fun proposed the following question:  do you prefer the traditional calendar or use on on your SmartBoard?  I admit to wrestling with this same question myself.  Maybe it's because I'm kinda old fashioned but I like having my calendar up on the wall and the procedures to go with it.  But...I can also see the lure of using your SmartBoard; so much can be added!  Right now I do the bulk of my calendar time on the wall then use the SmartBoard a little for review or additional math concept practice.  Which do you prefer?  Leave a comment here or click on the link above to join the discussion at Oceans of First Grade Fun.

1 comments:

Oceans of First Grade Fun

Thanks for linking up!
Ms. A

Post a Comment