CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Reflections

As the hour approaches, I look back at the last 4 months of teaching.  Here's the "highlight reel"...
~Getting a classroom loft! I was so jealous of the one my co-teacher made herself(!) and then my
   wonderful principal said she would pay for one to be built!  Double yeah!!
~Meeting my awesome new class--definitely one of the brightest I have ever had.
~Discovering Pandora online to use for rest time, then promptly being asked by one of my darlings not
   to play that "old lady music" anymore.  :-)
~Having 100% participation for Parent/Teacher Conferences--a first in 14 years. 
~Earning several Blue Ribbon Awards and Encore Class Awards.  My class rocks!
Actually, now that I think about it, every day is a highlight because I work in an amazing school with an amazing team, a supportive administration and a class that I would love to have every day for the rest of my career!  Happy New Year to all my students, parents and colleagues and I am looking forward to an exciting 2011!

0 comments:

Post a Comment